Project Wonderful - Your ad here, right now, for as low as $0.00

Gears of War 2 Official- My 5 thoughts

Watch out Sony, Microsoft may have blown their load of AAA titles early, but they still have some tricks up their sleeves. Gears of War 2 is officially coming to the 360 in November. Here's 5 things I think about the matter:

5. The only thing surprising about this announcement is the fact that the game is scheduled to release this year.

4. Locking Chainsaws would be a cool addition.

3. Gears of War 2 gives Xbox a much needed hyped game. Fable 2 and Halo Wars is not enough against: Metal Gear 4, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Resistance Fall of Man 2.

2. Gears of War really needs to step up the Multiplayer Balance in order for me to get excited about it. The game exists as a glitch & bug fest currently.

1. The trailer doesn't reveal anything! The models even look they're from the 1st game.


2 comments:

Whispering Mute said...

Nice blog. Been on the search for some good videogame blogs lately. I've ran into a lot of boring ones more than I care to share. At least you state your opinons and make it interesting unlike those that just regurgatate information. Check out my blog at insightonagmaer.blogspot.com.... I add you to my places to visit.

Whispering Mute said...

You have a pretty nice blog. I've been on the search for good videogame blogs to post up on mine... and lately... lots of them stunk, rarely updated, or just regurgetated information I could've gotton anywhere else. I've add you in my places to go. Check it out at insightonagamer.blogspot.com. Keep up the good work(wasn't sure if my first post got in).