Project Wonderful - Your ad here, right now, for as low as $0.00

The Storked Beta is available for Download!

All I can say is that IT IS A WORK IN PROGRESS! It is playable, but there are already things that I have changed and improved upon. I would love any feedback that you all could give me. You can download the BETA HERE for the remainder of August. You can play and enjoy it until approximately Sept. 15th (When you download it, it is active for approximately 14 days). I will be taking all of your comments, suggestions, and constructive criticisms and will genuinely try to implement them. Everyone has a real opportunity to contribute to this game. Feel free to submit levels to me as well, I would love to include 5-10 community made levels. In order to give everyone an incentive to provide feedback, levels, etc. I will provide contributors with discounted copies of the final game in the fall.

No comments: