Project Wonderful - Your ad here, right now, for as low as $0.00

Webmasters Unite!

I'm getting really fed up with all of the link directories, exchange services nonsense. In my opinion the best exchanges have been with fellow game bloggers, developers and the like, so if you happen to be one of those and are reading this drop me a line (or comment) about doing a link exchange with this blog or Graduate Games.

BTW stuff is going really really well with our game and there should be news, videos, and announcements streaming in very very soon. Again sorry for the lack of reviews, etc., but hey I'm considering getting Worms on Xbox Live tonight so there's a potential review. Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I own a new directory website and its purely for gaming sites. I get around 1k uniques a month, please submit your site to www.romunderground.com. Appreciate a link back.

regards
Sri