Project Wonderful - Your ad here, right now, for as low as $0.00

Viva Pinata Preview...so far...so good!

This weekend I got my grubby hands on a copy of Viva Pinata and so far I am having a ton of fun with it. My initial Impressions are as follows:
Graphics are really impressive, but the presentation and art for all the menus and stuff is among the best I've seen. (The loading screen is this sweet leaf blowing animation). Gameplay is very unique and stuff is constantly going on, so there's always something to do. Kids will love it. Parents will love that they can put in Xbox Live safes to protect their children from commonplace Online immaturities. Right now my big complaint is that I don't have that much room to manipulate my garden, but I'm hoping that as I level up, the land will increase. Look for a full review this week.

No comments: