Project Wonderful - Your ad here, right now, for as low as $0.00

New Look.

Pretty obvious post....yes we have a new look. I have finally given in and am using the new blogger layout and template builder. I am working on some sweet changes...especially with our reviews. I am working on categorizing all the reviews to our : try, buy, must buy, needs work system. I'm sick of constantly revising the "our Reviews" post so hopefully this will put an end to all of that. Co-Ed Crazy will also be added to the blog and soon you'll be able to add our games to your own website or blog! Look for that this week.

I'm assuming Coed Crazy is brilliant since I have received absolutely no complaints. I have some minor tweaks, but it will be finished and officially released later this week as well. Cheers and hopefully everyone enjoys the changes.

No comments: